Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Holiday Interviews

By Nathan Ma

Do you celebrate any holidays? Have you ever thought of what other people celebrate? Well, some other people don’t celebrate holidays the way you do. Read below to see how some students celebrate their holidays!

What is your favorite holiday? How do you celebrate it?
Evan Hamilton- My favorite holiday is Christmas and I celebrate it by putting up Christmas decorations and opening presents.
Josiah Nash- My favorite holiday is the Fourth of July and I celebrate it by blowing up fireworks.
Lexi Grigg- My favorite holiday is Christmas and I celebrate it by spending time with my family, and opening presents.
Jacob Flores- My favorite holiday is Hanukah and I celebrate it by lighting the menorah.
Gage Hayden- My favorite holiday is Christmas and I celebrate it by going to church and opening presents.


These are some examples of people’s opinions of what their favorite holidays are, and I hope you can see that people celebrate holidays in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment