Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

By Nathan Ma

Have you seen the new Star Wars movie, The Force Awakens? If you have, keep reading please. If you haven’t, and want to watch it on your own, don’t worry. This review is completely spoiler-free. If you don’t care about the movie, hopefully this review will convince you to watch it.


To me, this movie was cool. I give it a 4.8 star rating out of 5 stars because it surprised me how exciting Star Wars can be. I never really liked Star Wars. This movie inspired me to start reading the comic books, novels, and movie reviews. (Like this one). I totally recommend this movie to anyone. It is filled with action, anticipation, and more!

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/10/tfa_poster_wide_header-1536x864-959818851016.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment