Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Interview With Mrs. Hurt About Sketchbook Society

By: Maggie Li and Nathan Ma

Warhawk Talk: Did you create Sketchbook Society? If so, did anyone give you the idea, or did you come up of the idea yourself? If not, do you know who did?
Mrs. Hurt: “Yes, I did.”


Warhawk Talk: What inspired you to create Sketchbook Society?
Mrs. Hurt: I love drawing and sketching and I see students walking around in the school holding sketchbooks all the time, so I thought I would share my love of sketching with others in the school.


Warhawk Talk: How were the first meetings of the club?
Mrs. Hurt:  “Great, I have lots of kids.”


Warhawk Talk: What are your plans for what you want to do in the club?
Mrs. Hurt: We’re making picture books and we have weekly prompts that we use.


Warhawk Talk: What kind of people do you recommend to go to Sketchbook Society?
Mrs. Hurt:  “Anyone who likes to draw.”

No comments:

Post a Comment