Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Interview with 6th and 8th Graders

by Max Fagan and Xavier Bowen

6th grade questions:
How does it feel to be at the middle school?
Ben Stehman: “Cool, I guess.”
Israel Stevanovic: “Pretty fun.”

How do you feel about having lockers?
Ben Stehman: “I like knowing nobody can steal my stuff.”
Israel Stevanovic: “A bit annoying.”

Do you enjoy moving classes? Why?
Ben Stehman: “Yeah, I don’t like sitting still for a long time.”
Israel Stevanovic: “Yeah, kind of.”

How did you feel about going from the leaders of a school to the newcomers?
Ben Stehman: “I don’t really mind it.”
Israel Stevanovic: “Fun.”

8th grade questions:
How does it feel to be the leaders of the school?
Owen Polson: “The taste you get, you know when you drink chocolate milk,” Owen stated. “You are able to communicate with everyone.  It’s easier to walk around.”
Joe Reasoner: “It doesn’t change much.”

Are you excited for high school? Why?
Owen Polson: “Some yes, some no. Freedom, and new friends and teachers.”
Joe Reasoner: “Some parts of it, more freedom, but I don’t like finals.”

How are you trying to set a good example for the other students in the building?
Owen Polson: “I don’t think I am. Well, I’m not thinking about it.”
Joe Reasoner: “If it happens, it happens, I’m not really trying.”

How has the work compared to 6th and 7th grade?
Owen Polson: “It’s more difficult.”
Joe Reasoner: “So far, I like it more because it’s just a lot of small quizzes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment